Give readers a reason to think of you every time they sit down with their favorite book. Custom bookmarks are great for getting noticed – for businesses, school teachers, libraries, reading groups and more. Durable cardstock prevents bending and tears, while the high-gloss finish will help make the double-sided, full-color printing pop.
Looking for inspiration? Personalized bookmarks are great for:
• Limited-time events or sales: Use them as coupons or event tickets.
• Authors: Promote your latest book – or build anticipation for its release – with bookmark giveaways.
• Teachers or librarians: Create custom bookmarks to motivate younger students or award someone a special achievement prize.
• Church or reading groups: Delight the group with a special members-only creation.
• Birthdays, holidays or baby showers: Giving a book as a gift? Tuck a personalized bookmark within the front pages to add a little something extra.
Tip: Creating a business bookmark? Keep your design simple and include a call to action, such as your website, phone number or Facebook page.